Bring inspiration and creative juice to your life and work.
June 22-24 at Hazel Hill Wood.
with Alan Heeks and Cordelia Jilani Prescott
Do you want to renew your creativity, and your connection with the bigger picture? It can be a great way to recover our resilience, and develop our sense of how we’d like our life to be, when everyday pressures have left us feeling depleted and uninspired.
Supported by the magic and vitality of a beautiful wood in mid-summer, this weekend will offer various ways to explore these themes:
- Relaxing into this magical 70-acre wood at midsummer as a source of inspiration and renewal.
- Trying some new approaches to spark creativity, such as learning from ecosystems, and reframing the story.
- Sharing movement and song as a way to connect with inspiration and the joys of life.
- Celebrating the Celtic festival of Summer Solstice: growing into full summer, aligning ourselves with this season of expansiveness.
- Drawing on Thomas Berry’s teachings about the power of positive dreams in practical change.
- Exploring the idea that creation is an ongoing process in our world, and each of us has a part to play in it.
- Using our challenges as a guide to further growth, in personal and work situations.
Alan and Cordelia have led many personal and spiritual development groups, weaving together a range of approaches. Alan has been exploring natural resilience and honouring the Celtic festivals at Hazel Hill for over 20 years. See more at www.naturalhappiness.net. Cordelia is a gifted musician and group leader with a deep affinity for ecology and inspiration from nature.
Hazel Hill is a conservation woodland and retreat centre, 7 miles from Salisbury. It has simple, yet beautifully crafted off-grid wooden buildings with lovely indoor and outdoor group spaces, basic accommodation in bedrooms and sleeping lofts (or camping), good hot showers and compost loos. See more at www.hazelhill.org.uk.
Cost including food and accommodation: £180, concessions £140. Some private bedrooms available at a small premium. Timing: Fri 7pm-Sun 4pm.